Monday, March 2, 2009

Petrarca Cucina e Vino

One of our readers celebrates Petrarca's participation in this year's Taste, which will be held on Saturday May 16, 2009.

Great news that one of my neighborhood favorites, Petrarca, will be at the Taste of Tribeca. I've always had a soft-spot for the restaurant that managed to get one of my kids to like salad (hint: it's the one with the avocados). It's been a standby for dinners out with friends. I love the huge wine selection, much of it available by quartino. The paillard of chicken on a bed of arugula makes a great entree if you've indulged in one of their more substantial appetizers. I see the genial hosts out in the neighborhood a lot (they also own ARQUA). For some reason they're not listed in Zagat--but they're at the corner of Church Street and White in Tribeca (212 625-2800).

No comments: