Monday, February 16, 2009

Mocca Lounge- Great Dinner, Great Happy Hour!

When you find a place your whole family loves it is a victory for families everywhere! Here's what one of our readers had to say about their family's favorite spot:

"My husband and I find ourselves in Mocca more and more and not just for the 2 for 1 happy hour. Okay, maybe that's what got us in the door but now we really do go for the atmosphere and the great food in addition to the great happy hour. They also have a special of 2 appetizers for $20 if paired with two glasses of wine $30.00 or one appetizer and an entree for $25.00, paired with 2 glasses of wine it is $35. Mocca is quickly becoming our local place to go with the kids. At first I though it was a coffee shop or a brunch/lunch place but it is is so much more. A lot of the menu is Middle Eastern but they mix it up with a little asian fusion, mexican and american. Their dinner menu includes falafal, beef or lamb kabobs, tilapia, salmon, etc. Our typical meal consists of surf and turf tapas that comes with angus sirloin steak, lemon-lime marinated shrimp with bourbon mashed potatoes. I love the tuna tempura. They have a great warm thai chicken salad and my daughter loves the angus steak salad. My son usually goes for the nachos or the popcorn chicken. They also serve mini burgers that come with the best spicy fries. One thing about this place is that they are very kid friendly and the staff is very accomodating to any special menu requests. I meet lots of neighbors here and I promise you will quickly become a regular."

No comments: