"We went to The Odeon last night for a birthday dinner with 4 adults and 2 children. It was a great evening with a great meal.
We started with the French Onion Soup and 2 Satur Farms Baby Beet Salad (with Black Mission figs, shaved fennel & aged goat cheese), which is a family favorite.
The children split a generous portion of pasta with butter.
For the entree, we had
- Local Autumn Squash Ravioli with pancetta butter & sage
- 2 orders of the Angus Hangar Steak
- Grilled NY Sirloin Steak
- ice cream for the kids
- Odeon ice cream sundae
- Warm Upside Down Apple Crisp with pumpkin seed dipped caramel apples & vanilla ice cream
- Warm Doughnuts with raspberry jam and maple dipping sauce
- Molten Chocolate Cake with hazelnut ice cream
The food, service and atmosphere were all great, and the children were welcomed and kept busy with coloring."